Website SEO Workshop
Search Engine Optimization is 50% of your website success.
Most websites fail. In some industries that relates to millions upon millions of failed websites, which relates to billions of wasted Rands. This is a fact, but is it a mystery? Not at all.
The reality is that not every single website on the INTERNET can be a 100% complete success. By its very nature the INTERNET does not allow for that. The key therefore is to be that much better than 99% of your opposition. How? By giving your website the CORRECT attention that it deserves.
Would you delegate the marketing of your brick and mortar business to your IT company? Would you give your receptionist carte blanche to run your business? Would you stock your shop and then never open the doors?
The answer to all of these questions has to be a resounding NO ….. yet this is exactly what businesses do with their websites … and then complain that it brings them no new business.
Our website brings in 70% of our total new business! – Your website can do the same for you.
This course tells you how. More than this, it SHOWS you how and by the end of this 1 day power-workshop, you will be armed with the tools and knowledge that you need in order to turn your own website into a genuine 24-hour-a-day, 7-day-a-week salesman.
- Basic jargon and terminology
- An insight into search engines and how they operate
- Main reasons websites fail (and how to avoid the pitfalls or fix them if they exist)
- Assessing your current website
- The key factors in website ranking
- Key do’s in SEO
- Key dont’s in SEO (including a look at black hat strategies)
- What your website statistics tell you (and how to glean this information)
- What your website statistics don’t tell you (and how to overcome this)
- Different ways to drive traffic to your site
- Step-by-step process of driving natural traffic to your site
- Analyzing and improving your website conversion rate
- Assessing server and hosting specs for best SEO
- Myths and Facts about search engine submission
- A look at various SEO tools and services being sold on the INTERNET – how to separate the real from the nonsense
- Overall, the course includes 5 step-by-step processes to lead you through the different key aspects of SEO
- Assess your own website’s performance in measurable terms
- Analyse your own website’s front page
- Identifying the SEO shortcomings of your own website
- Analyse your website’s performance in the search engines
- Identify the key phrases that apply to your site
- Identify and plan a detailed website SEO strategy with task list, specifically for your own website
Who Should Attend
- Anyone who wants to make their website rank better in search engines
- Webmasters who want to hone their SEO skills
- Individuals and webmasters who are more comfortable learning by doing than by reading
- Individuals who are keen on SEO but find the subject quite overwhelming
- Individuals who want a simple step-by-step SEO diy format, with the practical understanding of how to do it
- Individuals who are tired of paying for hosting of a dead website
- Individuals who are ready to toss their website because it doesn’t work
Stellenbosch. Delegates a who wish to attend from out of town and would like assistance with arranging accommodation, please let us know. We have a number of accommodation establishments close by who we personally recommend. Shuttle services to and from the airport and to and from training each day can also be arranged with the various accommodation establishments. Costs for accommodation and shuttle services would be in addition to course fees.
Exact venue in Stellenbosch will be advised once course bookings close.
This is a 1 day workshop, from 8:45 am until roughly 5 pm.
Workshop Dates 2018:
Please contact us to get the correct dates.
Maximum 10 people. Bookings are done on a first-come, first-served basis.
Free assessment of your current website
Programme worksheets and reference notes
Morning tea, lunch and afternoon tea.
Delegates will also leave with a basic DIY SEO toolkit that provides various valuable resources to assist with ongoing search engine optimisation and SEO of websites under their control.
R2,300.00 per person. Full amount is payable in order to secure a booking.
Group discounts can be arranged on request where 3 or more delegates will be attending.
Organisations or associations can request a separate course for a full group of 16 delegates, at a time to be agreed and / or a venue provided by them. Please use the form below to stipulate your requirements and we will get back to you with a quote within 24 hours.
Terms of Payment
We regret that terms of payment are not flexible.
Please call us on 0871351005 or e-mail us on firstname.lastname@example.org to get more information on our Website SEO Workshop.